Welcome https://goalinspiredcareercoaching.com (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services for career professionals offered by Goal Inspired Career Coaching Inc. (12534371). These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as The Goal Inspired Career Coaching©’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Goal Inspired Career Coaching© at [email protected] if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Goal Inspired Career Coaching©’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide the best possible quality of customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Goal Inspired Career Coaching© product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of Goal Inspired Career Coaching®
a. That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
b. Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
c. That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorized by us.
d. That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
e. While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
Right to Suspend, Terminate and Refund
Virtual and In Person Events
Liability is Limited
1. You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, Goal Inspired Career Coaching© Community or through use of our products or services.
1. As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this Site or via our Goal Inspired Career Coaching© Community.
1. You cannot transfer or assign your Goal Inspired Career Coaching© membership without The Goal Inspired Career Coaching’s prior written consent.
2. We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
1. If a dispute arises between the parties in relation to these Terms, the dispute must be dealt with in accordance with this clause and any party claiming that a dispute exists must notify the other party to the dispute (Second Party) in writing of the nature of the dispute.
2. In the case of claims against us, all notices are to be provided to [email protected]
3. If the dispute is not resolved by agreement within five (5) business days of the Second Party receiving the notice referred to above, either party may refer the matter to mediation conducted by a mediator agreed between the parties within a further five (5) business days or failing agreement within that period.
4. Once a mediator is appointed, the parties agree that:
a. The costs of the mediator shall be borne equally between the disputing parties.
b. The chosen mediator shall determine the procedures for mediation.
c. The chosen mediator will not have the power or authority to make any other determination in relation to the dispute.
5. If the parties have not mediated a resolution of the dispute within ten (10) business days of the selection of a mediator, neither party shall be obliged to continue any attempt at mediation under this clause, and either party may then commence such legal proceedings as it considers fit in relation to the dispute.
6. Nothing in this clause prevents a party from commencing proceedings seeking urgent interlocutory relief from a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction to hear the matter, if, in that party’s reasonable opinion, it is necessary to protect their rights.
7. Despite the existence of a dispute the parties must continue to comply with their obligations under the contract.
8. This clause survives termination of these Terms.
1. T hese Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Ontario, Canada. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Canada to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
1. We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
2. If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Goal Inspired Career Coaching© products or services, please email us at [email protected].
Trading Name: Goal Inspired Career Coaching Inc.
Telephone Number: 613-791-9152
Email: [email protected]
Career Professionals and Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
Business owners of all levels are welcome here
* We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
Keep it respectful
* Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
No pitching to the group
* We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
No gated content
* Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
Content gathered in our Goal Inspired Career Coaching© Community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
Keep it on topic
We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
Partnering with other members
Access to this group does not mean that Goal Inspired Career Coaching© endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
Report posts that are breaking group policies
Due to the large number of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manager directly via private message so our team can review them.
Breaking the rules
If you are deemed to be breaking the rules of the group, Goal Inspired Career Coaching© reserves the right to remove you from the Facebook group that the offending behavior has occurred within.